Good luck today!
Stop obsessively checking the website and hoping that they’ll update it early. Stop staring at the wall panicking. And when the time comes, don’t spend a full hour refreshing the website (college admissions sites are notorious for crashing).
Read a book. Drink some tea. Take a nap. Watch a movie. Just keep your mind off of it for a while! And if you don’t get in, it’s NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Brown is a great place, but wherever you end up is probably going to be a great place too. You’re still going to get to meet an awesome roommate or an inspiring professor or an upperclassman mentor. Life will go on, promise.
Anyway, a hearty “good luck” to all you prospective ‘17ers!
20 Notes/ Hide
- mirotic-fashion likes this
- limewedges likes this
- depressedjenna likes this
- lovely-ponderings likes this
- meander-at-sea likes this
- oh-my-god-shes-wearing-a-fez reblogged this from fuckyeahbrownuniversity
- thepaperplane likes this
- livelifestrong likes this
- thatstarrynight-isnotyetdry likes this
- esmeaculpa likes this
- drowningthecat reblogged this from fuckyeahbrownuniversity and added:
- brooklyncollegeadmissions likes this
- drowningthecat likes this
- dorkieana likes this
- the-gilded-masquerade likes this
- wherethelines---overlap reblogged this from fuckyeahbrownuniversity
- magickmosteevile said: They updated it early last year :(
- fuckyeahbrownuniversity posted this